3-day Calibration Terms
We know you can't be without your equipment for long. For this reason, we strive to have your equipment back to you as quickly as possible. Our three-day turnaround time ensures your equipment isn't out of production for any longer than it needs to be. In most cases, we can turn your equipment around even quicker!
Terms & Conditions
- The three-day turnaround only applies once a method of payment has been provided, if the units arrive at our goods in without a method of payment, the three-day turnaround time will not apply.
- The three-day turnaround is defined as the time it takes from receipt of payment method to the time the equipment leaves our premises.
- This lead time only applies to instruments that can be calibrated in house. This does not include repair or sub-contracted items
- If instruments are sent in without necessary test leads/software/batteries/power supplies etc, we may not be able to turn your equipment within the three-day time frame.
- This is not a guarantee of any type, this is purely one of our objectives to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Direct Calibration Solutions reserves the right to amend or withdraw this service at any time