Inhouse Calibration Services
DCS are able to test a wide variety of equipment in various disciplines. These include, but are not limited to electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic pressure, temperature and environmental, torque, force and pull testing. Whatever your requirements, from multimeters to power supplies; oscilloscopes to signal generators; pressure gauges to thermometers, DCS can provide hassle free solutions to meet your requirements.
As you would expect from a high quality independent organisation, all measurements are traceable to national standards with excellent turnaround times to allow you to keep instrument maintenance records up to date with zero fuss and minimal downtime, allowing production to run as smoothly as possible, all with the added benefit of us offering highly competitive prices. This combined makes choosing Direct Calibration Solutions as your calibration house of choice a worthy investment.
We are a firm believer in supporting local business wherever it can, as a result, we provide free pick-up and delivery services in the West Sussex area.
All of our calibration certificates are traceable to national standards and our experienced engineers are able to calibrate a range of test instruments including:
- Electrical – Multimeters, Multifunction Testers, Loop/RCD/Insulation & Continuity Testers
- Electronic – DC Power Supplies, Oscilloscopes, Electronic Loads, LCR Meters
- Pressure/Vacuum – Hydraulic/Pneumatic Gauges, Handheld Pressure Meters
- Radio Frequency Instruments – Frequency Generators/Counters , Spectrum Analysers
- Dimensional – Vernier Calipers, Dial Gauges, Micrometers
- Temperature – Temperature Meters, Thermocouples, PRT’s
- Torque & Force – Torque Wrenches/Analysers, Torque-drivers, Force Gauges
Why Choose Direct Calibration Solutions?
- Price Match
We are confident that you won’t receive a better like for like quote, but if you do, let us know and we will do our best to beat it!
We work to a three-day turnaround on most in-house calibrations!
Our Quality Management System is certified to the ISO9001:2008 British Standard and meets the requirements of ISO17025:2005!
One of only a few calibration companies who offer such an extensive onsite service.