Fluke 233 - TRMS Digital Multimeter
This unit has a brilliant feature that allows you to take measurements while your are in a separate location to the test point. This makes testing much easier when you are testing in a dark and uncomfortable environment while having to hold test leads in place and trying to read of a display, Now just simply detach the display and place it where ever is most convenient.
• True-rms AC voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
• Measure up to 1000 V AC (1.0% + 3) and DC (0.25% + 2)
• Measure up to 10 A AC (1.5% + 3) and DC (1% + 3) (20 A for 30 seconds)
• 10,000 µF capacitance range
• Frequency upto 50 kHz
• Built in thermometer
• Resistance Range to 40M Ohms
• Low power wireless technology allows the display to be carried up to 10 meters (33 ft) away from the point of measurement for added flexibility.
• The removable magnetic display can be conveniently mounted where it is easily seen
• Make measurements without holding the meter to improve visual focus on probes and augment safe electrical measurements
• Use as a conventional multimeter when the display is connected
• Radio transmitter automatically turns off when the display is connected to the meter
• Auto power off
• Min/Max and Average recording
• Test continuity and diodes
• Easy to read display with large digits and bright backlight
• Battery life approximately 400 hours
See Datasheet for more information!