The Testo 176 H1 has two connections for external humidity probes which can be positioned in the room according to the individual requirements.
*New Features for testo 176 Series Humidity Data Loggers*
The testo 176 can now be upgraded to utilise all testo NTC temperature probes. The new probe options widen the application field, for example, in mould analysis where typically an NTC surface probe is used parallel to the air temperature / humidity probe.
To enable this feature, the logger firmware and software will need to be updated by testo, thus the loggers will need to be returned to us for the upgrade to be carried out.
To use these new features, you must have the following versions of firmware or software:
• Firmware version (testo 176 H1 / testo 176 P1): V.1.94 or higher
• Software version ComSoft Basic (0572 0580): V. 5.0 SP 5 or higher
• Software version ComSoft Prof. (0572 1704): V. 4.3 SP 1 or higher
USB cable not included. Requires USB connection cable 0449 0047 to download data from the data logger to a PC.
• Waterproof according to IP 65
• integrated USB and SD card interface for reading out data
• Large memory for 2 million measurement values - large, easily legible display
• Parallel temperature and humidity measurement
• Various connectable humidity and temperature probes e.g. for monitoring humidity in storerooms