The Testo 175T2 is a 2 channel temperature data logger ideal for use in transporting goods, This unit has one internal sensor and a external sensor connection (NTC). This unit comes with a wall holder, lock, batteries and calibration protocol.
The external sensor could be used to measure the core temperature of foods or between the packaging of frozen products. Like all Testo data loggers for applications in the food sector, the testo 175 T2 is tested according to DIN EN 12830 by the ATP testing section of the TÜV Süd. USB cable not included.
Requires USB connection cable 0449 0047 to download data from the data logger to a PC.
• Large memory for 1 million measurement values - large, easily legible display
• Complies with EN 12830
• Waterproof according to IP 65
• integrated USB and SD card interface for reading out data
• Simultaneous monitoring of air and goods temperature
• External probe input for easy connection of a permitted food probe, for example, for the measurement of the core temperature of the goods