The Testo 176P1 is a 5-channel pressure, temperature and humidity data logger with internal sensor (absolute pressure) and external sensor connections (NTC/capacitive humidity sensor). If you need a good all round instrument for the measurement of ambient conditions and for them to be documented then look no further! This unit would be great in many laboratory set-ups or just for use in you average office environment.
When purchasing the unit the unit it will come with a wall holder, lock, battery and calibration protocol.
USB cable not included. Requires USB connection cable 0449 0047 to download data from the data logger to a PC.
• High level of data security
• Internal absolute pressure sensor and connection possibility for two external temperature/humidity probes
• Stores 2 million measurement values
• Up to 8 years' battery life
• Data transfer via USB cable or SD card